February 26, 2010

Plantronics Discovery 975 Review



Plantronics Discovery 975

The ingeniously simple Discovery 975 offers a custom blend of elegance and advanced technologies to keep you connected clearly, comfortably, and easily. A striking, minimalist design offers the simplicity of one-touch controls, while dual-mic AudioIQ² and WindSmart technologies keep your conversations clear, even in harsh conditions.

Features:

* Dual-mic AudioIQ² technology simultaneously captures your voice and cancels background noise for superb call clarity
* WindSmart technology provides three layers of protection against wind noise
* Carrying case recharges the earpiece and triples talk and standby time
* Patented gel ear tips offer a secure and comfortable fit
* Up to five hours of talk time and one week of standby, from a single charge
* QuickPair technology for easy pairing with virtually any Bluetooth-enabled phone
* One-year limited warranty


"I work in Philadelphia, PA, and I am proud to say that several months ago they made hand-held cell phone usage illegal while driving or riding a bicycle. As you can imagine, this was good news to some and bad news to others. Before receiving my Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth Mobile Headset, I was using a generic Bluetooth that was given to me as a birthday gift. My former Bluetooth served its purpose, but my phone calls were not clear and it always seemed to pick up the slightest background noise. Needless to say, I did not like using it. I can honestly say that my Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth Mobile Headset is the complete opposite. It feels natural and sounds great. Besides the clarity, comfortable fit and up to five hours of talk time, it comes with a pretty sweet carrying case. I can charge the earpiece in the carrying case and it protects my Bluetooth while I am on the go. While some commuters are being pulled over for hand-held cell phone usage and others are frustrated from all the background noise of their Bluetooth, I will be driving and talking with ease." ~my husband's perspective.


I am highly impressed with this organization and their products. This device allows me to talk to my husband and I hear each and every word perfectly clearly, even in the last blizzard we had, with up to 50 mph winds. On top of exceptional products I enjoyed working with their personnel as well. The individual that I worked with on this review was very courteous, polite, and extremely helpful. It was a pleasure to work with Leslie on this review, and would love to work with her again in the future.

Check out all of the amazing products they offer: http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0