January 26, 2010
ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box - Review
ScoopFree® is the self-cleaning litter box you can leave alone for weeks at a time. It is the only self-cleaning litter box that uses disposable litter trays to provide hands-off convenience and unbeatable odor control.
* Offers 3 additional features for the ultimate in cat care
* Privacy hood gives your cats the privacy they deserve while keeping the litter properly contained
* Adjustable rake delay allows you to choose if the automatic rake sweeps waste 5, 10, or 20 minutes after your cats use the litter box
* Health counter tracks the frequency of your cats’ litter box usage to help monitor their health * Uses disposable litter trays to provide hands-off convenience and unbeatable odor control. You don’t have to see, touch, or smell messy waste.
* Includes disposable litter tray pre-filled with Fresh Step® Crystals.
* Disposable litter tray has plastic lining that creates a barrier to help protect against leakage.
* Sensors automatically reset the 20-minute rake timer if your cat re-enters the litter box.
* Rigorously tested in our lab for more than 100,000 cycles without failure or jamming.
* 90-day money-back guarantee with prepaid shipping.
* One-year limited product warranty with prepaid shipping.
* Recommended litter tray replacements: At least once every 20-30 days for one cat, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, every 7-10 days for 3 cats.*
This product is a life saver!!! I grew up with cats, and we always kept their litter boxes in the basement because of the smell and the mess,. We used the sift-through type of litter boxes and they were such a pain. We were constantly dropping them, spilling the litter and things would get stuck inbetween the layers, but the ScoopFree Automatic Litter Box is wonderful! My husband was somewhat anti-cats because he didn't want to deal with a stinky litter box, but he now loves the kittens, and we are both very glad we have the scoop free litter box. It's been a huge help in minimizing the mess, the smell and the work!
The first day we had it our female kitten was a bit timid, but by the next morning she had used it without any issues. Our little guy was a bit afraid of it at first, but once he saw Abby using it, he hopped right in and got down to business. They really like the privacy of the box and the crystal-type litter. Unfortunately, they both tried to eat the crystals at first, and needed assistance when the crystals of litter got stuck to their tongues (they are attracted to moisture so they weren't coming off easily), but once they got past the "eat it" stage they've been using it faithfully and don't mind the noise when it sifts.
I really think this is a great invention, and if you have cats...you need a ScoopFree Litter Box!!!
Oh, and and they have extended the bundled offer (ScoopFree + Free BOLT for $99.99 w/free shipping) to my readers until March 31st, 2010. Just ignore the December 31st language on the website, and order away at this extended disacounted rate!
Here’s the link: http://www.scoopfree.com/promotion/?utm_source=MelindaJoy&utm_medium=Blog&utm_CatCallBolt
Disclaimer: I was provided with a product for review
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org