November 02, 2009
Holiday Hoopla Series - Want Sexy Feet? - CLOSED
I came across a site called "Pretty Pink Toes" when I was searching for some shoe accessories and I am smitten with this site. They have so many great gift ideas, I can't pick just one favorite. The first thing that caught my attention was the bosom button. Do you ever have shirts that are a bit too gappy up top, or show a bit too much cleavage (which definitely isn't my problem haha)? This bosom button offers a stylish way to close the gap, if you will. They look like jewels on a shirt, but they are actually serving a purpose!
The second item that caught my eye were the boot toppers. I'm still trying to find that perfect pair of boots, but when I do I can't wait to get some boot toppers. They spice up dull boots or make an outfit more visually interesting with some color or an animal print.
The third thing that caught my eye (I could list things all night, but I'll limit myself to three) were the summer soles. I really don't like the look of socks or pantyhose with heels and cute shoes. It really detracts from the "look" so I go bareboot in my cute shoes, which, to be honest, makes my feet sweat. Well, Summer Soles are absorbant insoles that not only feel soft but look super cute with their bold flirty colors and patterns. It makes the shoes look brand new, just by adding a colorful insole.
* Even in the hot summer sun - sweat free shoes
* So ditch those flip flops and dig out those killer heels!
* It's pure heaven sent luxury!
* Fresh, sexy and comfortable feet - it's true!
* Sandals and shoes become protected
* Your favourite shoes are transformed into something special
* Going on holiday, somewhere hot and humid? perfect!
To Buy: Visit Pretty Pink Toes for yourself and fall in love with their products like I did.
To Win: Tina from Pretty Pink Toes is offering ONE of my readers The Ball of Foot Cushions, which gently release a gentle burst of summer fragrance while cushioning your foot and easing the pain of being on your feet and keep the ball of your foot fresh and dry.
1) Head over to their site and tell me one product you fell in love with, and leave me a comment telling me which you would select
2) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
3) Follow my blog (blogger/FB)
4) Follow Me on Twitter
5) Tweet about this giveaway @melindajoy926 (This can be done DAILY)
6) Post my button on your side bar and leave me the link
7) Subscribe to my blog via email/google reader
8) Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did - honor system
Deadline: Nov 27, 2009 at noon EST
This policy is valid from October 01, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org