I have been a fan of 1-800-Flowers for awhile now. I absolutely LOVE their selection of gifts that are available to send. I once sent my mother in law flowers while her son (my boyfriend at the time) was in China for 5 weeks because I knew she would be missing him a lot, and I wanted to brighten her day. More recently I sent my dad a tin of golf theme cookies, and they held up really well and were very tasty! It came in this adorable plaid tin and even had golfer short shaped cookies which I thought were hilarious, and do did my dad's wife.
Why go with 1-800-Flowers over the competition?
- They offer same day delivery
- They offer more than just flowers
- They have a guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll redeliver, refund, credit or offer a comparable replacement if the original product is not available
I am so grateful to Erin and 1-800-Flowers for partnering with me on a great pre-holiday giveaway. Erin is offering ONE of my readers a $50 gift certificate to 1-800-Flowers just in time to order a centerpiece for Thanksgiving, or to send flowers to loved ones who can't join you for the holidays.
To Buy: Visit http://ww12.1800flowers.com/
To Win: $50 Gift card to 1-800-Flowers
1) Head over to 1-800-Flowers and tell me one item you would love to send & who you'd send it to, and leave me a comment telling me which you would select
2) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
3) Follow my blog (blogger/FB)
4) Follow Me on Twitter
5) Tweet about this giveaway @melindajoy926 (This can be done DAILY)
6) Post my button on your side bar and leave me the link
7) Subscribe to my blog via email/google reader
8) Send this giveaway link to 5 of your friends and let me know you did - honor system
Deadline: Nov 18, 2009 at noon EST
Disclosure: I did not receive anything in return for this review/giveaway