March 01, 2022

Where I find jewelry Inspiration?


Many of you have commented on my posts and videos asking where I find my jewelry or where I get my jewelry inspiration, so I thought I would make a dedicated post on this topic. For starters I have one piercing in each ear, and nowhere else, so we're strictly talking about earrings in this post because that's all I know. I love all types of metals for reference, so let's jump right in.


There are a few places that are my "to go" places for jewelry inspiration. The first place to check out is
 is a website called AURATE. I enjoy browsing this site, but the prices are a bit higher than I usually spend, but still, they have great pieces. I especially love their
drop earrings. I've been obsessed with geometric jewelry lately, and they have a handful of bar earrings that look so flattering on me and many other people.  They come in a variety of sizes and colors, and  some even have embellishments at the end like a stone or pearl. They have a lot to choose from.

The second being CVS. Why, you ask? I often have store credits, gift cards or extra care bucks to spend at CVS and a few years ago I discovered they carry the iam brand of jewelry and I LOVE it! They had gold rings, necklaces, bracelets but mostly earrings. They have everything from simple studs to elaborate hanging designs. It's always fun to browse the rack when I stop by the drugstore.



The other place that I find my jewelry is at Kohls. I just adore the Lauren Conrad collection. I've loved her ever since the days of the "Hills" TV show in which she appeared, and even now I'm still enjoying her fashion and accessories. She has classy elegant pieces that really fit my aesthetic. It's slightly girls, but still mature yet stylish. 

So these are three places you can find fun trendy earrings if you were in the market for them. Let me know where you find your favorite earrings, in the comments below. Hope you enjoyed!

Thank you to Responsival for sponsoring this post!

#auratenyc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0