October 31, 2018

The Field Toy (great gift idea!)


What is "THE FIELD"?
Created in Ireland, the Field toy helps inspire real world, screen-free, and imaginative play. This must-have field toy is free of batteries and features lush green grass, hedging, traditional wooden farm gates, farm animals, a tractor, and more! Creative play is proven to have intellectual, emotional and social benefits, and The Field toy is the perfect way to help boys and girls ages 3+ get away from the screens and use their own ingenuity to develop a farm world right in front of their eyes. Available in either 26” x 17” or 12” x 17”.


My thoughts:
When this arrived my kids were literally jumping with joy, and so was I. When my kids get excited about non-electronic toys and games I am one happy momma. In today's society so much revolves around screens, so I love toys that make my kids want to step away from that and use their imagination. My oldest son loves animals so he loved creating a farm, making a corral for his animals, and "mowing" the grass with his little tractor. My daughter was happy join in the fun! My two year old son was also intrigued by this faux grass toy. He just wanted to touch it. :)




Purchase:


Many thanks to HC PR for the opportunity to try this out and use our imagination!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0