March 16, 2018

Thompson Tees

My husband writes...

I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was in middle school. Over the years I have tried dozens of deodorants, taken medication, had Botox injections, and even had surgery to decrease my sweating. After all of those interventions, I still sweat. Living with hyperhidrosis has really affected my lifestyle over the years, to the point where I would isolate myself in order to hide my sweat stains. When I heard about Thompson Tee, I was of course skeptical, but I knew I had nothing to lose. After approximately one month of wearing the Thomson Tee undershirts, I am 100% in awe of this technology. I have worn my undershirts on days where I was exerting myself a lot at work and guess what...there were no sweat stains. I kid you not. When I got home I took off my sweater, which was dry. My undershirt was slightly damp in the underarms; however, it never made its way on to the fabric of my sweater. I have washed them with no problems and they have held up well. I had the chance to wear the slim fit and the original fit. My preference was the slim fit. I liked the way it hugged my body and was a little more discrete as opposed to the original fit. I would love to see Thompson Tee develop an undershirt with the Hydro-Shield in the back of the shirt as well. After my surgery a few years ago, some of my sweating moved from my underarms to my back. 

Overall, I give this company 5 out of 5 stars. They have developed a great product and it actually works. I promise you it is worth your money. It will boost your self-confidence and give you the freedom to wear clothes you would never think of wearing. It will actually save you money in the long run by not ruining expensive shirts. 

To learn more visit their website: www.thompsontee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine

Disclaimer

This policy is valid from October 01, 2009

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact mjf926@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


google.com, pub-1349096555070924, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0